What are some great books on investing for those of us who still like to read?
1. Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
2. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki
3. The Richest Man in Babylon, George Clayson
4. The Millionaire Next Door, Thomas Stanley
5. The Total Money Makeover, Dave Ramsey
6. The Investment Answer, Daniel Goldie and Gordon Murray
7. Money Master the Game, Tony Robbins
8. Investopedia Investing for Beginners Course
9. ImpactAssets Handbook for Investors
What are some of your favorites?